Tuesday, September 1, 2009

TMH - the Blogg has finally arrived!!!

Welcome to the blog I should have started years ago. I've been playing poker since the age of 6, and would watch a serious cash game my Dad held at home in London during the 70's. My bankroll started at school with both poker dice and 5 card draw, crushing anyone who would play me. Unaware of the correct Bankroll Management,  I was happy as long as I had enough for sweets and my next game!

My early abilities were completely natural and pshycological, with a little math thrown in. Tuition tools were simply not avilable in those days as we were 10 years pre microwave, let alone internet and amazon.com! The Mike Caro University was just an itch in his pants, and running stats was something only done at university.

After an almost successfull acting and music career, and a 15 years practicing medicine, I have finally concluded that poker is my life and will always be. Playing 3-10hours/day online for the last 18 months I still simply LOVE getting up and doing battle!

Backing me up is an investment into three poker franchises in Australia. This provides some stability to, what can only be described as, a dangerous career change. From GTD financial stability to the unknown varience playing poker provides, follow my journey as I embark to take on the world and leave it a poker legend!

No comments:

Post a Comment