Wednesday, September 2, 2009

2nd Sept 2009

Ok not too much to report today. Played a few WCOOP hyper turbo donkaments for no return on Stars but had a good late session on Cake playing Omaha for an end of the day +$300 score. Small result but not much effort so can't complain.

Had a busy day few days as one of my poker venues was held up last night by two AXE wielding locals just before final table! Probably going to have a negative effect on numbers for next week.

OK plans are to put some volume in on some cash tables on Cake and Tilt for some juicy rakeback returns! Cake seems soft in both Omaha and Omaha8 so, with 40% rakeback thanks to Yoyo (Jonny Vincent), it's an obvious target for even the break even player.

I hope to put in some nice volume on the cash tables but cannot turn my back on those MTT's that have served me so well recently. I have been getting annoyed as there seems to be a high numbers of scammers on the CMU site where I like to but shares in players with either concrete results or serious potential. May lay off for a while and let Tony's boys sort out a better system to reduce risk when purchasing more expensive shares.

No comments:

Post a Comment